2017 Site Price List
|Length of Stay||Tents
|Deluxe Tent||Back In 30Amp Water/Electric||Back In 30Amp Full Hook Up||Back In 50Amp Water/Electric||Back In 50Amp Full Hook Up||Back In Deluxe Full Hook Up||Pull Thru 50Amp Water/Electric||Pull Thru 50Amp Full Hook Up||Pull Thru Deluxe 50Amp Full Hook Up|
|(per night) 6 people per site maximum||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
- ***Electric is $50 And Needs To Be Paid Cash or Check On Arrival
- Cancellation policy: cancellations must be made 7 days notice or 50% of stay will be charged.
- Monthly site require a one month cancellation notice.
- Deposits are due at registration to lock in the date and / or site type.
- Refunds subject to $10 cancellation per KOA Reservation / Cancellation Guideline.
- Notice deadlines: 48 hours for site rentals, 7 days for Cabins or Rental Units. Call for info.
- Please contact the property for cancellations or to make any changes to your reservation.
- There are no refunds on or after the date of check-in, for any reason.
- For seasonal campers, all fees are due and payable per terms of Rental Agreement. Late payments will apply.
- Holidays and special weekends have no refunds, please check with campground for more information
- 2 Adults 3 Children Per Site
- Water/Sewer Seasonals Include 1 Honey Cart Dump A Week, Extras Are $10 Each.
- Dump Station usage free to Red Barn campers $20 to public
- State of Maine Occupancy Tax of 9% is additional
Thank you for your business
Bangor Holden KOA • 602 Main Rd • Holden, ME 04429 • 207-843-6011 • Fax: 207-843-6011